In order to facilitate a smooth and hassle-free furniture delivery, we ask that you read the following:
1. Our delivery time is from 1pm onwards. On busy days, delivery might take up to late in the evening.
1.1. We do not specify the time of arrival. Please note that we have a delivery line-up and priority depends on current traffic and location.
1.2 DELIVERY TO BUILDINGS, OFFICES AND COMPLEXES. Most apartment buildings, condo complexes, office suites prohibit delivery during certain hours. If your building or complex has such restrictions, please let us know when scheduling a delivery.
2. Subdivision and village entrance fees, and other delivery fees incurred for the delivery to customer’s address which was not included in the receipt shall be paid upon delivery.
3. Please make sure that someone will be receiving the item/s on the date of delivery.
3.1. If our delivery team arrives and there’s no one to receive the item, we will reschedule delivery and we will charge for another delivery and Php200 handling fee.
4. If ever we could not make the delivery on the scheduled date, we will inform you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
5. Please make sure that you have inspected the items thoroughly before our delivery crew leaves your premises. Our dispatcher makes sure that items are in their best condition and without any damages when delivering your order. However, there are unexpected damages that might be incurred during delivery. While this instances are rare, we do ask our customers to thoroughly inspect the merchandise at the time of arrival and note the comments on the receipt copy of our crew. Please read more on our returns policy here.